Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shoes that don't kill

I am the type of person who, once I find a pair of shoes that are both comfy and cute, I will buy a backup pair for when they wear out.


I got these White Mountain (Sofia) wedges at zappos.com and as soon as I put them on, it was like walking on clouds and I swear I could hear angels sing.


I got the black ones and they are perfect for jeans, dress pants, skirts, dresses, whatever. Feminine but still comfy.


Seriously, I can walk all day as if I'm wearing tennies.


So today I went to order another pair. Of course, no more 7 B's.


I did get a pair of bronze/cork and dark brown ones though.


I may never wear another wedge again. If they discontinue this style, I may have to personally hunt down the person responsible and shoot them.






3 comments:

Jen said...

Visiting via SITS. Great shoes.

Jess NBP said...

they look cute, but not sure about the comfy.. i have a high arch and it's hard to find shoes that will help suppoet them.

Rhea said...

Oh, those are very cute. I could totally wear those...and you say they're comfortable? Awesome!! Very, very cute!