Thursday, October 9, 2008

Indian Summer

This weekend it is going to be sunny and in the 80's. In Michigan this here is what we call "Indian Summer" because we have had frost.

I am not going to give you the running tally on how long I have been on Mr. Right to power wash the house, let's just say I've been patient.

So I sent him an email this morning that "we should get jiggy with a power washer this weekend since it is going to be so warm". I even threw in some ideas on where to rent one for good measure.

The response? He has one lined up for Saturday.

That is so hot.

2 comments:

scargosun said...

I totally agree. If P would get the outside wwater running a rent a power washer...oh the pleasures.

Briana said...

It's not that he has the power washer, it's what he does with it that's so hot. Oh Patrick!!!! :)