Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Palin Effect

I'm not going to blog about my politics (Obama Obama Obama) because I leave that up to people who have time for it and can take the ridicule. I'm not that thick skinned. And I know it would take over my life because I am in fact a political person in the real world. This is also a good thing because... well, aren't you sick of it all already?

So I found this funny....

Mr. Right and I of course watched SNL last night. As usual, Oliver (kitty) was asleep in my lap. Just as the real Sarah Palin came on to make her speech at the podium, Oliver started to twitch, woke up, looked at me, and hissed.

I don't think I've ever laughed harder.

I'd like to think it is because something evil came on the TV and he could sense it... but actually he was probably dreaming about how he got outside earlier that afternoon and I found him and brought him back in, which required a real life hiss.

Hopefully that is all the political blogging I will do.

No comments: