Monday, August 6, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker and ME



I met Sarah Jessica Parker last week at Steve & Barry's. I was about 120th in line with my friend Karen. What a blast. She is the sweetest person ever. I wore clothes from her Bitten line for the occasion and I saw her look directly at my top. Here is how it went: she smiled at me and said "hi". I said "hi, I love the Bitten line - there are a few things that are good for business casual". She said - "well, then you will love the fall line my friend!". I laughed and said something about getting married in 17 days. So she said "congratulations! well, we don't have wedding dresses". I said "we have the same birthday" and she said something about it being a great placement for a birthday? I didn't really understand that, I think she was trying to say it's a great day for a birthday. That is when my friend Karen walked up and she said "you guys have the same birthday", according to Karen, she said that she knew she felt a connection to me (how nice of her, see - she is too sweet!). That is when she reached out and shook my hand. It was all very surreal because she looked EXACTLY the same in person. The picture you see is after I stepped away from her.

No comments: