Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am a snap dragon

I went back and took the quiz again that I got from Fluffy Windover. Now it makes more sense. I'm not sure what my answers were the first time and why I came out a violet, but whatever. Not that I have anything against violets.

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."


I am a
Snapdragon

What Flower
Are You?


What flower are you? Click on it and then leave me a comment.

4 comments:

Joni said...

I am a canna.

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that

KatBouska said...

Not a fan of George dubya are ya!?! Hopefully McCain will not drive you out of the country. ;)

The flower link is not working but I like to think of myself as a Tulip...and would actually prefer if people would just call me that. Alas. They do not.

I like the sanpdragon definition though!

KatBouska said...

I am a daffodil. Life of the party. Not sure how I feel about that. Maybe I got some of those answers wrong... ;)

AFRo said...

I'm a hydrangea and I think it's dead on...

"You are just a little bit of a show off and like to prove just what you can do. Every time someone double-dog-dared you, you proved that not only could you do it, but you could do it with style."